As a mentor, how do I reschedule all calls in a mentorship?
1. Go to Plato - Engineering Leadership Mentorship
2. Click on Schedule
3. Navigate to your next scheduled call
4. Click on CANCEL / RESCHEDULE
5. Click on Reschedule all sessions
6. Select a reason why you are rescheduling from the drop down.
7. Explain why you are rescheduling (this is seen by your mentee), and click NEXT.
8. Choose one of the options to reschedule.
If you and your mentee already discussed and agreed on a new day and time, select "I know the date" and click CONTINUE.
9. Choose the new day and time for your mentorship calls and select CONTINUE.
10. If you haven't agreed on a new day and time with your mentee, select "Propose new times" after giving your reason for rescheduling.
11. Select a day of the week and time for your recurring mentorship calls and select CONTINUE.
12. Keep in mind that your mentee will have 10 days to accept the new scheduled day/time.
13. Choose between bi-weekly or monthly calls, and when you want the changes to begin. Click CONTINUE.
14. Confirm the changes (you may have to scroll down further) and select CONFIRM. You will receive new calendar invites after (this may take a few minutes).
Need more help? You can contact us:
Via Crisp chat on our webpage
Via Slack on the #support channel
Via email to email@example.com
Updated on: 02/27/2023